GoSmallBiz.com Partners with NOWaccount® to Provide the Capital You Need to Grow
GoSmallBiz.com is focused on providing unparalleled resources and support to help you run and grow your business. Our partnership with NOWaccount provides a new source of capital to help you grow and thrive.
If your customers take 30, 60, or even 90 days to pay, NOWaccount lets you turn your receivables into cash – all for less than the cost of accepting a credit card for payment. With NOWaccount, you choose which accounts to receive payment on NOW®, while your customers continue to enjoy the free and flexible payment terms they require.
- You choose which customers to enter into your NOWaccount.
- All of the selected customers’ invoices are submitted into your NOWaccount.
- Customers may be removed from the system at any time.
(NOTE: Once removed, they may not be reentered for 12 months.)
- You receive approval decisions on your selected customers within 48 hours.
- NOWaccount pays 90% of the invoice amount (less any applicable surcharge) within 5 business days of invoice submission.
- You receive the 10% reserve, less the 2.5% fee, 30 days after invoice maturity
(minimum 60 days after purchase).
- Your fee is based on the payment terms you offer, not when, or if, the customer pays. Fee equals:
- 2.50% for up to Net 30 Day Invoice
- 0.25% surcharge for additional 30 Day terms
(Ex. Net 60 = 2.75%, Net 90 = 3.00%)
- 1% international surcharge for customers outside the U.S.
- $35/mo. Merchant Service Fee (waived for GoSmallBiz.com members)
- $50 enrollment fee (waived for GoSmallBiz.com members)
- You have no credit risk on the customer.
- NOWaccount assumes liability for customer payments.
- You are responsible for satisfying customer disputes.